The Stonemarten Troupe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Stonemarten Troupe

Life, Times and Troubles of the infamous Stonemarten Troupe as they journey forth to brave foes and dangers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeling Groggy...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darome

Darome

Feeling Groggy... Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Groggy...   Feeling Groggy... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 am

Grog came by and we talked. He is not the easiest one to talk to, full of lofty ideals and single minded vision of what is right and what is wrong. He often waxes poetic on the Utopian world it could be and how we all need to work together to make this happen. Then he asks for steak in common and totally breaks any sign of eloquence.

I told him to go find the StoneMarten Troupe again and see about destroying the Master, only then can I truly be safe. I know he hunts me. I am convinced he kept me alive for some greater, sinister purpose.

Grog returned to me, and though he doesn't keep organized track of the day as I might, he still filled me in well enough. I cannot tell what order things took place in but I do know that they journeyed out of town to visit a small hamlet and track wormy necromancy spells. Met a mysterious scarred man who agreed to meet them in the morning and then skipped town that night. Had cat for dinner. Spent much time banging on overhead trapdoors in rhythmic patterns to help find a smuggling ring but then doing nothing about it when they did find something. And finally went to the dock to confront the mysterious ship of mist pirates that follow the horn.

On the other hand, I have had to boil all my food thoroughly to make sure it is not drugged. I know he seeks me. I hope Grog solves this soon.
Back to top Go down
https://stonemartentroupe.forumotion.com

Feeling Groggy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stonemarten Troupe :: Darome Dalliances-
Jump to: